Fay Wray was born September 15, 1907. Today I’m going to use the Classic Movie Search to go find Fay Wray articles from around the web that aren’t specifically about King Kong! Kong may be mentioned, how could it not, but Fay should be the focus.
- Fay Wray has certainly got Allure!
- Here’s Mercurie’s 2004 Fay Wray obituary at A Shroud of Thoughts
- Jenny at Cinema OCD looks at a pair of the scream queen’s horror titles in Doctor X and Mystery of the Wax Museum
- Another look at Mystery of the Wax Museum (1933) at Dave’s Classic Films
- John Greco looks at The Most Dangerous Game at Twenty Four Frames, as does Rupert at Classic Movies in his article Second Cousin to King Kong … Once Removed
- The Stop Button has several Fay Wray movie reviews, but I’ll point you to a pair of lesser seen films, One Sunday Afternoon (1933) and Navy Secrets (1939)
- I’ll also point twice to our friend Laura at Laura’s Miscellaneous Musings who writes about The Richest Girl in the World (1934) and Ann Carver’s Profession (1933)
- More about Ann Carver’s Profession by Jeff at Pre-Coded Messages
- Finally I have two Fay Wray biographies on Immortal Ephemera, both submitted some time ago by freelancers, please check out Fay Wray by Kendahl Cruver and Fay Wray in The Silent Collection by Tammy Stone
The online world of Classic Movies is simply found with ClassicMovieSearch.com. Our custom search narrows Google’s focus to only Classic Film sites and blogs making the cream rise ever so much more easily to the top. Try it out:
The image showcased on this page is just one of thousands of vintage movie collectibles available in my eBay Store.
If you just found us you may want to Subscribe to ClassicMovieSearch.com by Email.
[phpbay]Fay Wray, 12, 45100, “king kong”, “”, “”, 30[/phpbay]
Did I miss your Fay Wray article? Feel free to add a link in the comments section: